Bonmusica Violin Shoulder Rest
- Flexible, and almost infinitely adjustable shoulder rest
- Unique design allows for greater stability & comfort
- Professional quality
- plastic-coated aluminum with cellular rubber to pad the side facing the body.
- Natural rubber covering for the claws to avoid loss of sound and damage to the instrument.
- Polyamide fasteners to save weight.
- Manually deformable support surface in the shoulder area, an inclination is provided for children.
- Support surface in the chest area can be deformed manually.
- Accuracy of fit for bridging the fluctuations in size of instruments can be adjusted manually.
- Inclination of the holding claws on both sides in a range of 110 degrees.
- Height adjustment of the holding claws continuously and self-fixing on both sides.
- Ergonomic and non-slip connection between instrument and body
- No pressure points on the neck and chin and relief of the head in the neck area.
- Free play for the left hand by fixing the correct violin position.
- Firm seating of the shoulder rest on the instrument due to the adjustability of the holding force
- Prevents the support from slipping off the instrument after prolonged use or even while playing.
- Nevertheless, the Bonmusica support remains easily removable.
- Good workmanship and functionality can sustainably increase the pleasure of playing the violin.
- We therefore pay particular attention to reliable adjustment options when manufacturing the Bonmusica support
- maintain their position after prolonged use and ensure a good fit on body and instrument.
- Rounded corners, defused edges and a permanent plastic coating are a matter of course.
Scope of delivery:
- The Bonmusica shoulder rest comes in an attractive box with detailed instructions for use.
Logans Pianos offers Australia wide shipping on all products on our website and our Burwood store. The vast majority of our orders are eligible for free, or $6.95 flat rate shipping. For more details, see below.
We will always do our best to make your order as fast and easy as possible. In most cases, we will process and ship your order next business day.
For a variety of reasons, sometimes this is not possible. In these cases, we will always notify you by email or phone of the expected lead time the following business day.
International shipping is available for many of the products on our website using courier shipping. See below for details.
Tracking Your Order
You will always be notified by email or phone once your order has been shipped, and will be able to track it using the provided shipping information here.
If you are looking for our returns policy, please click here
Logans are pleased to offer a variety of delivery options to our customers so you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs.
In most cases, you will receive your order in 2-5 business days from the time of your order, but we ask that you allow up to 14 days for delivery, to account for unexpected delays.
Free & Flat Rate Shipping
Most orders over $100 qualify for free shipping.
Most orders under $100 are eligible for $6.95 flat rate shipping.
Small products such as books, strings and small accessories may be sent with Australia post, and may not include a tracking number. If tracking is important to you, please choose courier shipping to ensure you will be able to track your order.
We have send tens of thousands of books and accessories in this manner, and very rarely have issues. If your product arrives damaged, or has not arrived within 14 days, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will replace it free of charge.
Acoustic Pianos, Digital Pianos with a shipping weight of over 80kg, and other products that require specialist delivery services or installation are not eligible for free or flat rate shipping.
In Store Pickup
Most products can be picked up from our Burwood store. If you choose this option at checkout, please wait for us to confirm your products are ready for pickup before pick it up.
Logans are pleased to offer shipping by the following couriers:
- Couriers Please
- Parcel Point
- Clipper Parcels (Sydney Only)
In most cases, the fastest, cheapest and best options to your location will appear at checkout, allowing you to choose the courier and rate that best suits your needs. Sometimes, rural and remote and international areas will not calculate shipping. This doesn't mean we can't ship to you, or even that it's going to be particularly expensive. Generally, we recommend you use flat rate shipping in these cases, but if this is not appropriate, or available for you, please contact us, and we will discuss your options with you.
Digital Pianos Delivery & Setup
Digital Piano delivery and setup is available in the Sydney Metro area for the cost of $150 +$0.30 per stair.
Additional surcharges apply to deliveries outside of the Sydney Metro area, and will need to be scheduled in advance. Please contact us for an obligation free quote.
As you will have to be home to show the carriers where to set up your piano, we will call to schedule your delivery at a time that is convenient for you.
Acoustic Pianos Delivery
Logans only work with the best speciality piano carriers in the business - Dragon & Goninans. This ensures that your piano will arrive not only undamaged, but in tune & well regulated. Delivery to Sydney metro area is free to ground level, +$50 for each flight of stairs.
Additional surcharges apply to deliveries outside of the Sydney Metro area, and will need to be scheduled in advance. Please contact us for an obligation free quote, or select "Post-paid Piano Shipping" at checkout, and we will call you the following business day to discuss your shipping options. Note that selecting this option means your shipping costs are not included in the price of your order, and will need to be paid prior to delivery.
As you will have to be home to show the carriers where to place your piano, we will call to schedule your delivery at a time that is convenient for you.