Why buy your guitar from Logans?
1. Wherever possible, Logans takes advantage of bulk buying from suppliers and purchase quality guitars and amps at reduced prices. In all cases these savings are passed directly to our customers. We sometimes surprise ourselves at the affordability of these beautifully crafted instruments.
2. Purchasing power equates to best prices for you, our customer.
3. Every guitar at Logans is fully regulated (set-up) and checked by our experienced staff and correct action and intonation is set before reaching the sales floor.
4. Our friendly, expert staff will be happy to offer you the right advice for your playing needs. Come in and let us know what you need.
5. We offer a twelve month free service period on every guitar that we sell. You can take advantage of this offer in the form of string changes, fret polishing, neck adjustment, action adjustment, intonation, saddle and nut adjustments as well as any pickup or pre-amp issues.
6. We have been a family business since 1920, servicing families and musicians for all their instrumental needs.
7. Superior Range. We have over 600 guitars in stock. Best brands including: Gibson, Ibanez, Fender, Squier, Gretsch, Cole Clark, Epiphone, Takamine, C.F. Martin & Co, Greg Bennett, Cort, G & L, Ovation, Yamaha, Admira, Esteve and Valencia.
8. We carry a comprehensive range of accessories, so you will find everything you need.